From requirements gathering to operational acceptance testing. We believe that technical architecture should aspire to the architecture vision of the organisation and adhere to all architecture principals. That every solution must be scalable, cost-efficient and supportable.
What makes us different is our experience. Esebenza has delivered complex solutions across every continent within both time and budgetary constraints.
We believe creativity is only possible when tempered with knowledge. Our Technical and Enterprise Architects are both subject matter experts and vendor qualified.
We often consult as independent 3rd party Quality Assurance Architects. Advising our customers on best practice and ensuring that all their requirements are delivered.
Aside from solid TOGAF principals. We also apply the following design methodology:
- “Keep it straight and simple” – This is based on the concept that simple and robust interfaces, processes and components fail less and are more efficient.
- “Virtualize first” – Applications must leverage a virtualised data-center unless strict constraints exist which make this impossible.
- Security – Ensure that each component is designed with modern security best practice constantly at the fore of each design decision and ensure integration of the service within the boundary of the organisations ITC security environment and policies.
- Consolidation – Provide a scalable platform that would result in the least amount of servers and components having to be deployed.
- Availability – Ensure that at any time within the design there is no single point of failure or a component which cannot be removed for maintenance.
- Performance – Ensure that the solution is scaled appropriately and can expand and contract to match the performance requirements of the dependent applications without sacrificing on consolidation and resilience.
- Resource and license usage – Ensure that the most cost effective licensing and resource consumption is considered while delivering each requirement.
- Supportability – Ensure that each component must have an associated management design based on industry best practice and tailored to meet the unique support environment present within the organisation.